Monday, September 1, 2008

Data Entry Programs

Most Popular Programs Available today

So from what I have been reading it seems as if data entry programs were targeted to the physically handicap, college students, or stay at home parents. It has recently become more wide spread due to high gas prices and the strong Canadian dollar.

Really data entry programs are available for everyone who is willing to put in the time. I have gathered a few programs that have shown success and which have provided great reviews as well as earned me money.

I researched these programs through forums and websites. I also took surveys on satisfaction and each program had a 80% satisfaction rate or higher. To add to these statistics I have signed up to them too. They both have provided great job opportunities and helped me earn extra income as you will see bellow.

HERE THEY ARE! (I will be adding more programs as I find them)
  1. Web Colleagues
    This is one of the best programs available. They are scam X approved, they have received great reviews from gold-rated.com, bestratedreviews.com and consumer-rated.com. You get detailed instructions, and all the training you need to get yourself going. They will get you signed up to thousands of companies, show you which companies are best, which will pay you most and finally they will give you typing techniques to effectively write articles for each company. Payments are sent strait into your pay pal, electronic payments or by mail.


  2. My Data Team
    My data team is a great program for somone who is just getting into the business and for people who have been doing it for years. They offer great support, very detailed instructions and the satisfaction of many certifications.

No comments:

Blogoculars Blog Directory